GC Beds are available in 5 different sizes, each designed for a certain weight range. Note that bed sizes are also designed to fit inside existing raised beds and crates, allowing your dog to feel safe, secure, and comfortable anywhere.
See sizing guidelines below for the ideal size bed for your dog.
How do I keep this bed clean?
GC Beds are designed for easy cleaning, and utilize pockets rather than zippers and velcro. All fabric covers are machine-washable and can easily be tumbled-dry for a hassle-free cleaning. Using only soap, water and a soft cloth, the nylon liner can be wiped clean in seconds. If necessary, the liner can also be machine washed then laid flat or hung to dry. Extreme heat could damage the waterproof backing.
All comfort core foam helps prevent skin disease and allergens in your dog, resisting bacteria and mold growth by using an antimicrobial coating.
What if my dog is anxious about their new bed?
While most dogs love the bed right away, it's not uncommon for some dogs to take up to a few weeks before getting used to a new bed. Don't worry, almost all dogs fall in love with the bed, it just takes some dogs longer than others.
Here are a few tips that have worked for other dog owners:
1) Rub your hands all over the cover. It often helps to get your own scent on the bed.
2) Lay on the bed yourself. This might get your dog interested in approaching and possibly stepping onto the bed.
3) If your dog's old bed has a removable cover, take it off and lay it on top of the new bed. This can sometimes make the new bed seem more familiar.
4) Put the bed in the exact spot where he lays while you're home. In my house, it's often right next to the couch. It doesn't need to stay in this spot, but it can often jump start the "trying out the new bed" process.
5) Old fashion bribery. Get your dog to lay down on it, then bribe with a treat. Bribe every few minutes it stays on without getting up.
Most importantly though, just give it time. Our return policy is very liberal, we want you to take as much time as you need. And if it just so happens that your dog just never warms up to the bed, no problem… we'll gladly take it back for a full refund.
What is the return policy?
Please read the return policy, then contact us to get an RMA number and the exact shipping address.
What is the bed made of?
GC Beds are made with highly durable materials to stand up to the mightiest canine tantrums.
Rip-stop nylon is used as a liner between the foam cushion and outer cover. All rip-stop liners are made using a cross hatch pattern to resist tears and digging.
Fabric covers are stitched using 280 denier thread for strong, durable seams.
We stand behind all of our high-quality products. With every product we manufacture, we use the best processes and materials available. We do the little things to ensure a great product. We guarantee our products against defects in materials or workmanship for 10 years.
For a full description of our warranty, see our Warranty page.